EASIEST CEILING FANS TO INSTALL
A common question we get at Fan Diego is: Which ceiling fans are the easiest to install? The Minka Aire F518 and F519 Concept II, as well as, the F593 and F594 Traditional Concept series are the easiest fans I have ever installed.
HOW TO INSTALL CEILING FANS:
Note: These instructions pertain to the fan models listed above.
- Turn off the power (at the breaker and the room switch)
- Open the box and ensure all of the parts are there
- Attach the mounting bracket to the junction box
- Snap the blades into the holes in the side of the fan - no screws involved, the blades snap into place!
- Use the little “J” hook on the mounting bracket to hold the fan motor while you connect a few wires with wire nuts provided
- Connect the fan motor to the mounting bracket by tightening the 4 screws that secure it in place
- Put in the light bulb – do not touch the glass of the bulb with your fingers because the oil from your fingers can reduce the lifespan of your bulb and can even cause it to explode
- Insert the glass or the non-light kit cover plate
- Follow the instructions to program the remote
- Enjoy your new ceiling fan!
That is about as easy as it gets. Hunter has a fan called the Five Minute Fan claims that it only takes that amount of time to assemble and install. It may be true. However, if I am looking for the easiest fan to install, it’s the Minka Aire Concept II and Traditional Concept Series. The Concept II is available as both a 44 inch and and 52 inch fans and is in available in Brushed Nickel (F518-BN, F519-BN), White (F518-WH, F519-WH) and Oil Rubbed Bronze (F518-ORB, F519-ORB). The Traditional Concept is also available in both a 44 inch and a 52 inch version and is available in the following finishes: Pewter (F593-PW, F594-PW), White (F593-WH, F594-WH), and Oil Rubbed Bronze (F593-ORB, F594-ORB). If you have more questions about ceiling fan installation, visit our site or give us a call at 800-240-6267.